It’s the season of giving and what nicer way to pamper the girls in your life than with a beauty gift. It’s not just a great idea for the beauty obsessed but also for those ladies who you know don’t or can’t spend money on themselves. Although they may wish for a luxurious night cream or special face mask, their personal indulgences may be taking a back seat. That’s why I love giving the gift of beauty, there’s always a side of us girls that needs a little pampering now and then.
This year, my holiday beauty gift guide is extra special because I’m giving away one of the gifts on this list! One lucky winner can give this gift, or if I may suggest, keep it for themselves. My little holiday gift to you! Giveaway entry instructions are at the end of the post. Follow me on Facebook or Instagram, I will be posting the giveaway there as well.
HOLIDAY BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE
- SiO Beauty– This is one of the coolest anti aging products I’ve seen this year. As I wrote about in a previous post, skincare doesn’t stop at your chin. We need to take care of our skin from the neck down as well. I love this idea from SiO Beauty, that you can take care of wrinkles on your décolleté while you sleep! And the BEST thing about it is you can win one in my GIVEAWAY! DETAILS AT THE END OF THE POST.
- Belif Don’t Be Flaky Gift set from Sephora– This Korean brand has me hooked. I received a small sample of their moisturizer in a set and I fell in love. It moisturizes without being heavy, is the perfect base pre makeup and hydrates for hours. The texture is like a fresh gel but is as effective as an intense moisturizer. I would give this to anyone living in cold climates to combat dry winter skin. You get a full size moisturizing Bomb, Hungarian water essence and an eye cream, all formulated without parabens, pthalates or sulfates.
LUNA™ mini 2 Mint with belif – Merry Minis from Sephora- If you want to kick it up a notch, this set includes the Foreo LUNA. This device which I reviewed in this post is one that is very addictive. My skin feels so much cleaner when I use it. It’s like the difference between using a regular toothbrush and an electric one.The vibrations also help to penetrate any active ingredients in your skin care products. The Foreo LUNA is a great gift in itself but you’re guaranteed glowing skin if you pair it with these products from Belif.
Two.BB.Clean – The recipient of this gift will never look cakey again. This adorable sponge is the best and easiest way to blend your makeup. For makeup novices or for those ladies short on time, this would be a great beauty gift. I prefer the liquid cleanser to the solid one, but there are two different kits to choose from.
Ambient® Lighting Edit – Surreal Light– This is a gorgeous palette even from the outside. The case looks like it is made of marble and would look chic in any clutch or vanity. Inside you have a powder, a bronzer, two blushes and a highlighting powder. They are universally flattering shades that will give her that enviable glow.
THE BATHTIME BEAUTY SET from Violet Grey – This über chic bath gift would please the most indulgent lady on your list. This gorgeous gift comes all ready in a chic pouch and gift box. It includes a Dyptique candle (the BEST smelling candles ever) a bath soak from the Austrian Alps, and a body cream from Tatcha.
LEGENDARY PARTY EYES EYELINER AND MASCARA SET by Charlotte Tilbury- This brand by legendary makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury is a favorite of mine. I use many of her products in my pro makeup kit. I love this set which is packaged in a glamorous gold Christmas ornament. This particular eyeliner is great as once it sets it doesn’t budge. The perfect gift for that glamorous girlfriend.
- SPONGELLÉ BOXED FLOWERS– These exquisitely scented sponges come shaped as flowers. All you need to do is wet it in the shower and a rich scented lather emerges for a luxurious wash. The sponges last for about a month’s worth of showers. These make the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Lancôme MAXI PALETTE Limited Edition Sonia Rykiel Collection – Another palette designed by one of my favorite makeup artists, Lisa Eldridge, who is now creative director at Lancôme. With a mix of matte and shimmer shades these two limited edition palettes can do anything from neutral daytime eyes to evening smokey.
- Harry’s Razors the Truman Set – Here’s a beauty gift for your guy, that you might just want to steal! The Truman set has a very effective razor with really cool colored handles that look modern. The whole set looks more like an expensive shaving kit but for only $15.
To enter the giveaway to win a SIO SKINPAD (package of 2) OVERNIGHT DÉCOLLETÉ WRINKLE SMOOTHER:
1- LIKE SIO ON FACEBOOK HERE
2- LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TELLING US YOUR BIGGEST BEAUTY INDULGENCE
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 16TH!
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!